China is the third largest country in the world and has some of the most diverse landscapes, bustling cities and quiet villages to explore. From the sandy dunes of the Gobi Desert, to the deep gorges cut by the Yangtze River and the karst mountains of Guilin.
Our Classic China tour takes you to the quiet village of Yangshuo, what many recall as their highlight of China. The village is beautiful from all angles, situated among breathtaking mist covered mountains that jet into the sky.
With less car traffic and little air pollution, it is easy to roam the streets and discover why so many love visiting this town. No trip to Yangshuo is complete without exploring the winding rivers that cut through the valley floor.
On the Li River, our small group tour sets sail beside bamboo rafts to watch fishermen collecting their catch with traditional netting methods. The pristine environment complete with sweet smelling cassia flowers feels a million miles away from the high rises of Shanghai, Hong Kong, Beijing and China’s other well-known cities.
- Guanajuato Mexico – It May Be Its Most Magical City - 17 September 2019
- Michoacan Mexico – Touring Morelia, Tzintzuntzan & Patzcuaro - 17 September 2019
- Okavango Delta Botswana Tour – The Safari of a Lifetime! - 22 August 2019
- San Miguel de Allende – Meeting Old Friends In Mexico’s Great Cultural City - 22 August 2019
- Tula Mexico – Mysterious Ancient City of the Toltecs - 1 August 2019
- Chobe National Park Namibia – Elephants Everywhere! - 1 August 2019
- Teotihuacan – Mexico’s Great Pre-Columbian City - 6 July 2019
- Victoria Falls Tour in Zimbabwe - 16 June 2019
- Etosha National Park – Namibia Tour Part 2 – Wildlife Water Holes - 3 June 2019
- Etosha National Park – Touring Namibia’s Wonderful Wildlife Water Holes - 3 June 2019