Passports and Visas
If you need a visa for your tour then you should obtain this six to four weeks before departure. The most convenient way to do this is to contact one of our preferred visa-processing agencies in your country of residence.

Click below for a link to their websites from which you can download application forms and up-to-date information. If you prefer they can be contacted by telephone.

Fuller details on current visa requirements are given in the Pre-Departure Information which is sent to you after booking. Visa regulations can change and may do so at short notice and sometimes without announcement. Where we become aware of changes to regulations, we will notify you if we are able. Providing we have used our best efforts to advise you of requirements, or assist you in obtaining visas, we cannot be held responsible for mistakes by embassies, sudden changes to regulations, or actions of border officials that are beyond our control.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visalink Systems Pty Ltd.
15A / 21 Sabre Drive
Port Melbourne Victoria 3207
Phone: 3-9673-1500

Click to send e-mail
Click to visit website
Offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal & Ottawa.
Toll Free: 1 800 715 2075

Click to visit website
Travel Documents Express
1301 20th Street NW
Suite 111 Washington, DC
Phone: 202-785-3250
Fax: 202-785-3256

Click to send e-mail
Click to visit website
Visa Central A CIBT Company (Offices in London & Manchester)

Click to visit website (Guide for using the online visa application portal)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Custom Tour Quote

Our specialists can take away the stress and create a custom trip tailored to your exact interests and budget.
Get a Custom Tour Quote
Cookies on the Adventures Abroad Website
To have the best experience on our site, we have placed cookies on your device. They're safe and don't carry sensitive or private details. You can also edit the cookies in your browser settings. If you don't make any changes and proceed, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on For full details, view our privacy policy.