Why Adventures Abroad?SEARCH TOUR
- Get acquainted with your destination in a more intimate way as your pace is slower and time at sights of interest can be much longer than with a larger group.
- Enjoy easier access to all the sights, restaurants, markets, museums, etc.
- Learn about the culture and history of your destination with greater ease by being able to actually hear your local guide speak!
- Encounter local people! Getting to know the locals and even being invited into local homes is much more likely (not too mention pleasant) in a small group.
- Sleep in centrally located smaller hotels with cultural or historical merit and avoid the impersonal nature of the big hotel chains.
- Dine on authentic local cuisine in intimate local restaurants and settings that are simply impossible with a larger group
Be a traveler not a tourist.
- Unique itineraries with destinations and content unlike any other company. Iraqi Kurdistan, Taiwan, Turkmenistan, Indonesian Papua, remote hill tribes of Dien Bien Phu in northern Vietnam, North Korea, Albania, Azerbaijan, Indian Ocean islands including Madagascar, trekking to find the elusive mountain gorilla in Uganda and endless other itineraries and destinations to discover.
- No shopping policy. We don't believe in taking away time from sightseeing and exploring to stop in shops. Our clients would prefer that time be spent getting to know the destination. This doesn't mean you can't shop in your free time, it simply means we do not include it in our itinerary.
- Centrally located 3 and 4 star hotels. Our clients are not concerned with 5 star accommodation and the luxuries of fancy hotels. The priority is a clean, comfortable place to lay their head after a long day of sightseeing and a central location so they can wander in their free time.
- Our tour leaders are knowledgeable and experienced. Adventures Abroad tour leaders don't just get you from A to B and keep the tour on track. They give lectures on history and culture throughout the tour to supplement the more specific information given by local guides thereby enriching the whole experience.
With Adventures Abroad pricing, what you see is what you get. All of the sightseeing listed in the itinerary, accommodation in 3 and 4 star hotels, transportation and entrance fees are included. We don't have "optional" activities that are sprung on you upon arrival nor do we have a "local payment" which some companies demand. In addition to all of the above, we also include breakfast and dinner daily and dinners are not taken in the hotels but rather in local restaurants carefully chosen by our expert tour leaders. Local gratuities to guides, drivers, wait staff and porters are also included in the price for the tour so you won't have to be constantly reaching into your pocket along the way. Finally, solo travelers love our share program where we can partner you with another solo traveler and if we are unable to find one for you, with a few exceptions, we will give you your own room at no additional cost.
SUBSCRIBE TO NAVIGATOR
OUR ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTER