One can’t help on a tour of Greece to indulge a bit of a wisdom from a Greek philosopher. Ancient wisdom is found in the country which founded democracy, and changed the course of modern civilization into what we know today.
Well over 2,000 years ago, the minds of great philosophers such as Plato, Socrates, Epictetus, Aristotle, and Plutarch questioned ideas on education, morality, purpose and nobility and were among the first to spread wise thoughts to all parts of society.
Through plays, meetings and text, these great minds have continued to inspire for centuries.
Here are a few quotes to get you inspired before you get to Greece:
Find more information about our small group tours to Greece, where you will inevitably learn more about these famous Greek philosophers.
- San Simon – A detour on a Guatemala tour - 27 May 2020
- Chichicastenango – Guatemalan Market Town - 13 May 2020
- Lake Atitlan – Guatemala’s Alpine Wonder - 13 May 2020
- Copan & the Stairway to Heaven - 13 April 2020
- Tazumal & the Ruta de las Flores – El Salvador Tour - 13 April 2020
- El Salvador – Volcanos, Ruins & An Indigo Farm - 31 March 2020
- Unexpected El Salvador - 31 March 2020
- Managua And Leon Viejo- Nicaragua Now & Then - 10 March 2020
- Ometepe – Lake Nicaragua’s Must Visit Destination - 26 February 2020
- Masaya Volcano on a Nicaragua Tour - 26 February 2020