One can’t help on a tour of Greece to indulge a bit of a wisdom from a Greek philosopher. Ancient wisdom is found in the country which founded democracy, and changed the course of modern civilization into what we know today.
Well over 2,000 years ago, the minds of great philosophers such as Plato, Socrates, Epictetus, Aristotle, and Plutarch questioned ideas on education, morality, purpose and nobility and were among the first to spread wise thoughts to all parts of society.
Through plays, meetings and text, these great minds have continued to inspire for centuries.
Here are a few quotes to get you inspired before you get to Greece:
Find more information about our small group tours to Greece, where you will inevitably learn more about these famous Greek philosophers.
- Teotihuacan – Mexico’s Great Pre-Columbian City - 6 July 2019
- Victoria Falls tour in Zimbabwe - 16 June 2019
- Water Holes of Etosha, Namibia – Part 2 - 3 June 2019
- Etosha, Namibia – Touring Namibia’s Wonderful Wildlife Water Holes - 3 June 2019
- Cacaxtla – Mexico’s Amazing Ancient Murals - 24 May 2019
- Damaraland Desert Elephant Safari - 24 May 2019
- Puebla – Mexico’s True Colonial City - 15 May 2019
- Twyfelfontein – Namibia’s First World Heritage Site - 17 April 2019
- Mitla, Markets, Mezcal & the Mammoth Tule Tree - 15 April 2019
- Swakopmund – Namibia’s German City - 8 April 2019