One can’t help on a tour of Greece to indulge a bit of a wisdom from a Greek philosopher. Ancient wisdom is found in the country which founded democracy, and changed the course of modern civilization into what we know today.
Well over 2,000 years ago, the minds of great philosophers such as Plato, Socrates, Epictetus, Aristotle, and Plutarch questioned ideas on education, morality, purpose and nobility and were among the first to spread wise thoughts to all parts of society.
Through plays, meetings and text, these great minds have continued to inspire for centuries.
Here are a few quotes to get you inspired before you get to Greece:
Find more information about our small group tours to Greece, where you will inevitably learn more about these famous Greek philosophers.
- Mexico City – Some Random Ramblings - 11 February 2019
- Monte Alban – Zapotec Stronghold Above Oaxaca - 11 February 2019
- Xochimilco – Enjoying it Without the Crowds - 14 January 2019
- Welcome to Coyoacan – Mexico City’s Oldest Neighbourhood - 14 January 2019
- Why you should book a Central Mexico tour - 4 January 2019
- Ten Questions for a Tour Leader: Jonathan Hodgson - 20 July 2018
- Best Museums In Spain – The Four You Must See - 2 July 2018
- An Introduction to Street Art in South America - 2 July 2018
- Why Oman should be on your travel wish list. - 2 July 2018
- An Introduction to Australia’s Outback - 1 June 2018