One can’t help on a tour of Greece to indulge a bit of a wisdom from a Greek philosopher. Ancient wisdom is found in the country which founded democracy, and changed the course of modern civilization into what we know today.
Well over 2,000 years ago, the minds of great philosophers such as Plato, Socrates, Epictetus, Aristotle, and Plutarch questioned ideas on education, morality, purpose and nobility and were among the first to spread wise thoughts to all parts of society.
Through plays, meetings and text, these great minds have continued to inspire for centuries.
Here are a few quotes to get you inspired before you get to Greece:
Find more information about our small group tours to Greece, where you will inevitably learn more about these famous Greek philosophers.
- Belize Zoo & The Last Day - 10 July 2020
- Caracol – Visiting Belize’s Amazing Sky Palace - 9 July 2020
- Travel Belize - 23 June 2020
- Tikal – Guatemala’s Mayan Masterpiece - 23 June 2020
- Antigua – Guatemala’s Magic Ruined City - 4 June 2020
- San Simon – A detour on a Guatemala tour - 27 May 2020
- Chichicastenango – Guatemalan Market Town - 13 May 2020
- Lake Atitlan – Guatemala’s Alpine Wonder - 13 May 2020
- Copan & the Stairway to Heaven - 13 April 2020
- Tazumal & the Ruta de las Flores – El Salvador Tour - 13 April 2020