Adventures Abroad has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with the assurance that we have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols – so you can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
The Safe Travels Stamp is an international symbol designed to allow travellers to recognize governments and companies around the world, which have adopted health and hygiene, standardized protocols – so consumers can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
What is WTTC?The Safe Travels Stamp is an international symbol designed to allow travellers to recognize governments and companies around the world, which have adopted health and hygiene, standardized protocols – so consumers can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
WHAT IS THE SAFE TRAVELS STAMP?
- The Safe Travels stamp is the world’s first ever global safety and hygiene stamp for Travel & Tourism, designed specifically to address COVID-19 and similar outbreaks.
- The stamp will allow travellers and other Travel & Tourism stakeholders to recognise destination authorities and companies around the world that have implemented health and hygiene protocols that are aligned with WTTC’s Safe Travels Protocols.
- All countries, destination authorities and companies operating in Travel & Tourism will be able to use the stamp, provided they comply with the Safe Travels protocols
WHAT ARE THE SAFE TRAVELS PROTOCOLS?
- WTTC has produced new global Safe Travels protocols for use by the Travel & Tourism sector as best practice guidelines to help restart and speed up the recovery of the sector in the wake of COVID-19.
- The global protocols are designed to help to rebuild confidence among travellers, and within the sector, so safe travel can resume once restrictions are eased. They provide consistency to destination authorities as well as guidance to travel providers, operators, & travellers, about the new approach to health & hygiene in the post COVID-19 world.
- The global protocols were developed in collaboration with WTTC Members, leading industry associations & international organisations. They take into account the current guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Custom QuoteCan't find what you're looking for?
Get a QuoteOur specialists can take away the stress and create a custom trip tailored to your exact interests and budget.