The best way to explore what is considered by many to be the cradle of civilizations is on one of our Middle East tours, where we explore the history, religions, culture and art of countries throughout the Middle East.
The complex nature of this region’s history is revealed through our exploration of its countless, incredible archeological sites and ruins.
Though the ancient world is a major part of our Middle East tours, we also explore some of its futuristic cities, blending the ancient and cutting edge.
Religion is an important part of life for many people in the Middle East, with three of the world’s great religions calling this region home.
Some of the highlights of our Middle East tours include a journey in the shadows of the Great Pyramids at Giza in Egypt, the spectacular Karnak Temple or the impressive Treasury of Petra, hewn from solid rock.
Another memorable aspect of our tours of the Middle East is the delicious cuisine found in each country. You’ll be able to sample authentic local food, such as tabouleh in Jordan, a fattoush salad in Dubai, hummus in Palestine and Israel and, throughout these countries, shish tawook (also taouk) or shawarma. You might not want to leave!
After any of these tours, you’re sure to leave with a deeper understanding and appreciation of this beautiful region. Learn more about our Middle East tours.
- India Tours – A Land Like No Other - 15 October 2018
- Japan Group Tours – Modern But With Respect For The Past - 12 October 2018
- Ecuador Tours – Experience the Galapagos Islands - 9 October 2018
- South Korea Tours – Dynamic & Traditional - 6 October 2018
- Yucatan Tours – The Mayan Adventures - 3 October 2018
- Single Travel Tours – No Travel Partner? No Problem! - 30 September 2018
- Group Tours to Italy – A Gem on the Mediterranean - 27 September 2018
- Adriatic Tours – Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina & Montenegro - 24 September 2018
- Middle East Tours – Land of Many Contrasts - 28 July 2018
- Central America Tours – A Tale of Two Oceans - 25 July 2018