This large Caribbean island, sixteenth largest on Earth, and the largest in the Caribbean, our Cuba guided tours explore a country blessed with beautiful beaches, friendly people and interesting colonial architecture. Due to western sanctions, much of Cuba’s vehicle fleet seems frozen in the 1950s.
While Cuba’s white sand beaches, warm turquoise waters contribute to making it a top destination for beach enthusiasts, venturing inland reveals deep valleys, spectacular mountains covered in thick, lush forests, amazing wildlife and cascading waterfalls.
Cuba’s spectacular features make it an ideal setting for exploration, mountain biking and hiking.
At the end of a day of jungle exploration, cities like Havana add a whole new dimension to your Cuban experience. Havana is a city unlike any other, with fascinating colonial architecture, 1950s American cars, friendly residents, a laid-back culture and delicious cuisine.
Once you’ve experienced Cuba, you will want to come back again and again. Learn more about our Cuba guided tours.
We have many more interesting tours of Central America and the Caribbean.
- India Tours – A Land Like No Other - 15 October 2018
- Japan Group Tours – Modern But With Respect For The Past - 12 October 2018
- Ecuador Tours – Experience the Galapagos Islands - 9 October 2018
- South Korea Tours – Dynamic & Traditional - 6 October 2018
- Yucatan Tours – The Mayan Adventures - 3 October 2018
- Single Travel Tours – No Travel Partner? No Problem! - 30 September 2018
- Group Tours to Italy – A Gem on the Mediterranean - 27 September 2018
- Adriatic Tours – Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina & Montenegro - 24 September 2018
- Middle East Tours – Land of Many Contrasts - 28 July 2018
- Central America Tours – A Tale of Two Oceans - 25 July 2018