Often overlooked in the past, Central America tours are becoming increasingly popular. And why not? Central America has so much to offer travellers!
Its geography varies from beautiful white sand beaches, to almost lunar, volcanic landscapes, to thick jungles which occasionally reveal their treasures in ancient Mayan and Aztec ruins. There are likely still ruins hidden deep in Central American jungles, waiting to be discovered!
With Central America being a relatively thin ribbon of land connecting North and South America, this accident of geology is a gift. Many countries in Central America have coastlines on the beautiful, azure waters in the Caribbean, but also a coastline on the mighty Pacific Ocean.
Between these two bodies of water, sits Central America, rich in biodiversity, fascinating flora and fauna, incredibly varied topography, not to mention the unique customs and intriguing cultures.
Learn more about our Central America tours.
- India Tours – A Land Like No Other - 15 October 2018
- Japan Group Tours – Modern But With Respect For The Past - 12 October 2018
- Ecuador Tours – Experience the Galapagos Islands - 9 October 2018
- South Korea Tours – Dynamic & Traditional - 6 October 2018
- Yucatan Tours – The Mayan Adventures - 3 October 2018
- Single Travel Tours – No Travel Partner? No Problem! - 30 September 2018
- Group Tours to Italy – A Gem on the Mediterranean - 27 September 2018
- Adriatic Tours – Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina & Montenegro - 24 September 2018
- Middle East Tours – Land of Many Contrasts - 28 July 2018
- Central America Tours – A Tale of Two Oceans - 25 July 2018