Travellers on our very first foray into North Sudan this November (and three dates next year) will have the distinction of staying at Sudan’s first and only boutique style accommodation.
Located in the friendly northern town of Karima, the Nubian Rest House is an immaculate, well-placed, and sprawling property boasting a unique and traditional Nubian style, first-class amenities, stunningly landscaped grounds, and mouth watering regional meals. This comfortable lodge is the perfect base for our four-night, three-day exploration of the fascinating sites that make this place so special. Pamper yourself in Karima on this 17-day, three country odyssey!
For photos from this trip and other accommodation used, click here.
Sudan, Djibouti & Ethiopia
VRSD | 17 Days | Details
Departure date: 03 Nov 2016 – SOLD OUT
SD1 | 17 Days | Details
Departure date: 05 Jan 2017 – AVAILABLE, led by Jonathan Hodgson
Departure date: 26 Jan 2017 – ONE SPOT (male willing to share), led by Jonathan Hodgson
Departure date: 9 Nov 2017 – AVAILABLE, led by Victor Romagnoli
- Focus On Southeast Asia Tours - 29 May 2017
- New Tours & Updates - 29 May 2017
- Upcoming Tours - 29 May 2017
- Tour Leader News - 29 May 2017
- Borobudur: Indonesia’s Great Buddhist Stupa - 29 May 2017
- Accommodation Spotlight: Hacienda Zuleta, Ecuador - 29 May 2017
- FEATURE – 30th Anniversary! - 9 March 2017
- UPCOMING TOURS - 9 March 2017
- WHAT A SITE! - 9 March 2017
- NEW THINGS AND UPDATES! - 9 March 2017