As we landed in Havana for a small group tour of Cuba, almost every member of our group was there to see it ‘before it changes’. Frozen in time, Cuba’s charm is unwavering throughout the country.
Imagine a time before cell phones and internet access overran the dinner table. Where fast food chains are absent. Where music and salsa dancers meet to in town plazas to celebrate life in the evening.
Where classic cars and bicycles line the streets of crumbling neo-classical buildings. Slowly, change will come to Cuba. But until that point, it will remain a unique country in the world, and a step back in time.
Adventures Abroad is pleased to offer a 15 day small group tour that encompasses all of Cuba.
Our tour highlights include:
- Watching a farmer hand roll a Cuban cigar in tobacco fields of Vinales.
- Walking through the historic centre of Havana including a stop at the used book market.
- Listening to the drum beats bounce of the cobblestones in the musical soul of Trinidad.
- Admiring the city of plazas, in the cattle ranching heartland of Cameguay.
- Exploring the rivers and archaeological sites in the tropical rainforest of Baracoa.
- Exploring the bustling city of Santiago in the south east.
Get more information on our next Cuba travel adventure!
- San Simon – A detour on a Guatemala tour - 27 May 2020
- Chichicastenango – Guatemalan Market Town - 13 May 2020
- Lake Atitlan – Guatemala’s Alpine Wonder - 13 May 2020
- Copan & the Stairway to Heaven - 13 April 2020
- Tazumal & the Ruta de las Flores – El Salvador Tour - 13 April 2020
- El Salvador – Volcanos, Ruins & An Indigo Farm - 31 March 2020
- Unexpected El Salvador - 31 March 2020
- Managua And Leon Viejo- Nicaragua Now & Then - 10 March 2020
- Ometepe – Lake Nicaragua’s Must Visit Destination - 26 February 2020
- Masaya Volcano on a Nicaragua Tour - 26 February 2020