Last year, senior Tour Leader Martin Charlton debuted a small group tour of Scandinavia to what would be an instant classic. A tour through Norway and Finland, cruising the beautiful fjords, riding the rails on some of the most dramatic European train journeys, and discovering markets as well as museums that are uniquely Scandinavian.
Here is a closer look at what Martin captured, and considered his highlights:
Coastal Norway. #coast #Norway #travel A photo posted by Martin Charlton (@travelbug1970) on
For him, taking the small group tour along a 7 day cruise of the Norwegian coastline was a real highlight. This tour also includes 6 excursions on land, as well exploring Europe’s northernmost point of Lapland. City highlights and guiding walking tours are included for Oslo, Bergen, Helsinki, Trondheim and Kirkenes.
- San Simon – A detour on a Guatemala tour - 27 May 2020
- Chichicastenango – Guatemalan Market Town - 13 May 2020
- Lake Atitlan – Guatemala’s Alpine Wonder - 13 May 2020
- Copan & the Stairway to Heaven - 13 April 2020
- Tazumal & the Ruta de las Flores – El Salvador Tour - 13 April 2020
- El Salvador – Volcanos, Ruins & An Indigo Farm - 31 March 2020
- Unexpected El Salvador - 31 March 2020
- Managua And Leon Viejo- Nicaragua Now & Then - 10 March 2020
- Ometepe – Lake Nicaragua’s Must Visit Destination - 26 February 2020
- Masaya Volcano on a Nicaragua Tour - 26 February 2020