Last year, senior Tour Leader Martin Charlton debuted a small group tour of Scandinavia to what would be an instant classic. A tour through Norway and Finland, cruising the beautiful fjords, riding the rails on some of the most dramatic European train journeys, and discovering markets as well as museums that are uniquely Scandinavian.
Here is a closer look at what Martin captured, and considered his highlights:
Coastal Norway. #coast #Norway #travel A photo posted by Martin Charlton (@travelbug1970) on
For him, taking the small group tour along a 7 day cruise of the Norwegian coastline was a real highlight. This tour also includes 6 excursions on land, as well exploring Europe’s northernmost point of Lapland. City highlights and guiding walking tours are included for Oslo, Bergen, Helsinki, Trondheim and Kirkenes.
- Guanajuato Mexico – It May Be Its Most Magical City - 17 September 2019
- Michoacan Mexico – Touring Morelia, Tzintzuntzan & Patzcuaro - 17 September 2019
- Okavango Delta Botswana Tour – The Safari of a Lifetime! - 22 August 2019
- San Miguel de Allende – Meeting Old Friends In Mexico’s Great Cultural City - 22 August 2019
- Tula Mexico – Mysterious Ancient City of the Toltecs - 1 August 2019
- Chobe National Park Namibia – Elephants Everywhere! - 1 August 2019
- Teotihuacan – Mexico’s Great Pre-Columbian City - 6 July 2019
- Victoria Falls Tour in Zimbabwe - 16 June 2019
- Etosha National Park – Namibia Tour Part 2 – Wildlife Water Holes - 3 June 2019
- Etosha National Park – Touring Namibia’s Wonderful Wildlife Water Holes - 3 June 2019