As part of the Adventures Abroad’s family, Lindsay MacKenzie is a name you may know well as one of our beloved tour leaders. Working also as a photographer and a multimedia journalist, Lindsay boldly started a project called Everyday Middle East to document life beyond the grueling headlines in both the Middle East and Northern Africa.
The project is beautiful and we can’t express how proud we are of her accomplishments with this. Here is a quick look at the Everyday Middle East project on Instagram.
#FollowFriday #Repost from @shaghayeghmoradiannejad “تابستان Summer season has begun and the schools are closed in #Iran. Children can spend their time playing and in summer classes.” ・・・ Each Friday we repost a photo that’s been hashtagged with #everydaymiddleeast – tag your photos and we’ll take a look! A photo posted by Everyday Middle East (@everydaymiddleeast) onBeside the Nile in Cairo, Egypt. By @degnerd A photo posted by Everyday Middle East (@everydaymiddleeast) on
#Muslim men take a #nap at the Massoumeh #shrine in the holy city of #Qom, 130 Km south of #Tehran, capital of #Iran on the first day of the holy month of #Ramadan on June 18, 2015. Photo by Hanif Shoaei (@hanifshoaei) A photo posted by Everyday Middle East (@everydaymiddleeast) on
- Ten Questions for a Tour Leader: Jonathan Hodgson - 20 July 2018
- Best Museums In Spain – The Four You Must See - 2 July 2018
- An Introduction to Street Art in South America - 2 July 2018
- Why Oman should be on your travel wish list. - 2 July 2018
- An Introduction to Australia’s Outback - 1 June 2018
- New Zealand Southern Alps – A Photo Tour - 1 June 2018
- Patagonia dreaming: A journey through Chile & Argentina - 1 June 2018
- Cartagena – Colombia’s Fantastic Caribbean Colonial City, Part II - 1 May 2018
- Cartagena Colombia’s Fantastic Caribbean Colonial City - 1 May 2018
- Palenque de San Basilio- The First Freed African-American Settlement - 1 May 2018