As we landed in Havana for a small group tour of Cuba, almost every member of our group was there to see it ‘before it changes’. Frozen in time, Cuba’s charm is unwavering throughout the country.
Imagine a time before cell phones and internet access overran the dinner table. Where fast food chains are absent. Where music and salsa dancers meet to in town plazas to celebrate life in the evening.
Where classic cars and bicycles line the streets of crumbling neo-classical buildings. Slowly, change will come to Cuba. But until that point, it will remain a unique country in the world, and a step back in time.
Adventures Abroad is pleased to offer a 15 day small group tour that encompasses all of Cuba.
Our tour highlights include:
- Watching a farmer hand roll a Cuban cigar in tobacco fields of Vinales.
- Walking through the historic centre of Havana including a stop at the used book market.
- Listening to the drum beats bounce of the cobblestones in the musical soul of Trinidad.
- Admiring the city of plazas, in the cattle ranching heartland of Cameguay.
- Exploring the rivers and archaeological sites in the tropical rainforest of Baracoa.
- Exploring the bustling city of Santiago in the south east.
Click here for more information on our next tour of Cuba.
- Ten Questions for a Tour Leader: Jonathan Hodgson - 20 July 2018
- Best Museums In Spain – The Four You Must See - 2 July 2018
- An Introduction to Street Art in South America - 2 July 2018
- Why Oman should be on your travel wish list. - 2 July 2018
- An Introduction to Australia’s Outback - 1 June 2018
- New Zealand Southern Alps – A Photo Tour - 1 June 2018
- Patagonia dreaming: A journey through Chile & Argentina - 1 June 2018
- Cartagena – Colombia’s Fantastic Caribbean Colonial City, Part II - 1 May 2018
- Cartagena Colombia’s Fantastic Caribbean Colonial City - 1 May 2018
- Palenque de San Basilio- The First Freed African-American Settlement - 1 May 2018