Last year, senior Tour Leader Martin Charlton debuted a small group tour of Scandinavia to what would be an instant classic. A tour through Norway and Finland, cruising the beautiful fjords, riding the rails on some of the most dramatic European train journeys, and discovering markets as well as museums that are uniquely Scandinavian.
Here is a closer look at what Martin captured, and considered his highlights:
Coastal Norway. #coast #Norway #travel A photo posted by Martin Charlton (@travelbug1970) on
For him, taking the small group tour along a 7 day cruise of the Norwegian coastline was a real highlight. This tour also includes 6 excursions on land, as well exploring Europe’s northernmost point of Lapland. City highlights and guiding walking tours are included for Oslo, Bergen, Helsinki, Trondheim and Kirkenes.
- Ten Questions for a Tour Leader: Jonathan Hodgson - 20 July 2018
- Best Museums In Spain – The Four You Must See - 2 July 2018
- An Introduction to Street Art in South America - 2 July 2018
- Why Oman should be on your travel wish list. - 2 July 2018
- An Introduction to Australia’s Outback - 1 June 2018
- New Zealand Southern Alps – A Photo Tour - 1 June 2018
- Patagonia dreaming: A journey through Chile & Argentina - 1 June 2018
- Cartagena – Colombia’s Fantastic Caribbean Colonial City, Part II - 1 May 2018
- Cartagena Colombia’s Fantastic Caribbean Colonial City - 1 May 2018
- Palenque de San Basilio- The First Freed African-American Settlement - 1 May 2018